What we do
- Teach short and long-term courses on beer and brewing for brewers of all experience levels. For more information, check out our "Courses" page.
- Host weekly BTSB Experiences - come on Fridays and join your friends and colleagues for a guided tasting of in-house brews to finish off your day. To see our current tap list, check out our "TASTE" page.
- Manage Open House Brewing sessions - experienced brewers can come and use our equipment, ingredients, and space to brew all-grain batches of beer without the hassle of using up all of that space at home. See our "BREW" page for more info.
- Consult with individuals or organisations to brew special, one-off batches of beer for private events. See our "BREW" page for more info.
- Host Private Events - come use our space for corporate meetings, trainings, and team building, or even birthday parties, fundraisers, and other special occasions. We can arrange private brewing classes for your group or packages that include in-house draft beer. See our "EVENTS" page for more info.