What we do
- Teach "Intro to Brewing" Classes - a 3.5-hour introduction to beer and brewing including hands-on brewing of a 20-liter batch of beer in groups of up to four. For more information, check out our "BREW" page.
- Host weekly BTSB Open Tastings - choose between Wednesday or Friday and join your friends and colleagues for a guided tasting of in-house brews to finish off your day. For more information, check out our "TASTE" page.
- Host educational events related to beer, brewing, and tasting - ranging from themed tasting events, to guest speakers, to special qualifications and training (BJCP, Cicerone, etc), and even food-pairing. See our "EVENTS" page for more info.
- Manage Open House Brewing sessions - experienced brewers can come and use our equipment, ingredients, and space to brew all-grain batches of beer without the hassle of using up all of that space at home. See our "BREW" page for more info.
- Host Private Events - come use our space for corporate meetings, trainings, and team building, or even birthday parties, fundraisers, and other special occasions. We can arrange private brewing classes for your group or packages that include in-house draft beer. See our "EVENTS" page for more info.